We are always on the lookout for professional, well-written articles that are of interest to our readership.
If you would like to submit an article, please take note of a few guidelines:
- Original and unique articles will always get our attention.
- We are looking writers who are experts in their field and highly professional.
- The article must be very well written and grammatically correct.
- The article must be your own work.
- The article must be of interest and/or relevant to one of the main categories of HumanResources.com (I am Looking for Work, I am Working, I am Recruiting, I am Looking for HR Info, and I am Looking for Education Info).
- You may include your name, photo, company, contact info in a short bio at the end of the article, with ONE link to your professional website.
- All articles submitted are subject to our review and can be rejected for any reason.
If you would like to enquire about submitting an article to HumanResources.com, please send us your name, email, and the type of article you would like to submit using the contact form with the subject “Article Submission.”